Well, Tuesday has finally come to an end and with that, comes the Android Overload. This is the place you can turn to when you just need to make sure you’ve caught up on all the day’s happenings, regardless of whether or not they were featured on our front page. Because we believe a well informed reader is a happy reader, take a look below and see if anything tickles your fancy.
- Mozilla caves in to offering h.264 support in future versions of Firefox. [The Verge]
- A new trailer has launched to get Angry Birds pumped for the next game in the series, Angry Birds Space, launching this Thursday. [YouTube]
- T-Mobile’s “Magenta Deal Days” offers mid-end handsets at affordable prices. March 21st through April 3rd. [TMoNews]
- Oracle could get as little as $32.3 million in Android lawsuit. [Electronista]
- Judge denies Apple’s motion to obtain Google data from Motorola. [Bloomberg]
- LG Optimus M on its way to MetroPCS. [PocketNow]
- HTC Sensation mod allows for uncompressed image capture. Vastly improved video and pics. [XDA]
- Verizon and Comcast get ready for senate hearing on wireless cable alliance. [GigaOM]
- Google trademarks “Showy” for a device that turns into a remote. [Fusible]
- Android ads could now pose possible privacy security risk? [BGR]
- When it comes to smartphones, men are more price-sensitive. Women look towards features. [TechCrunch]
Edit: LG Optimus M+. Metro PCS already carries the Optimus M.
Yea metro has the optimus m has for awhile now….
What? The LG Optimus M has been out for quite a while on Metro PCS…