Another day, another Android Overload! This is the place you can always turn when the world can’t quench your insatiable hunger for all things Android and Mobile. We’ve gathered the top pickings of news stories from throughout our day — the ones that didn’t make it onto our front page — and placed them here conveniently for you to click through. So have at it and if you read anything interesting, leave your thoughts. We’d love to hear ’em.
- The 7 inch Toshiba Thrive is somewhat on sale.
- Phones with 128GB of internal storage coming soon thanks to Intel and Micron. [IntoMobile]
- AT&T and Sprint agree to hold off trial until after DOJ case. [BusinessWeek]
- Metro PCS CFO says AT&T/T-Mobile merger likely to fail. [Bloomberg]
- Samsung builds chip plant in China to handle smartphone demand. [Electronista]
- Google bringing “check-in offers” to Google+. [TechCrunch]
- Android Market web version adds permalinks, version number and device name to user reviews. [AndroidPolice]
- HTC’s revenue dips 30% in November. Who’s to blame? [BGR]