Greetings, Phandroids! So many stories pass our way that it would be nearly impossible to write them all up. But for those that almost slipped through the cracks, we gathered them here for you, in the Android Overload. We felt these stories deserved a final once-over, before getting lost in the internet abyss, so have a look around. Find something that strikes your fancy? Leave your thoughts in the comments. Have a great night!
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE launching tomorrow in South Korea. [SammyHub]
- Handicapped man carves smartphone dock into prosthetic arm. [TelegraphUK]
- U.S. government requests for Google’s user data jumps 29%. [Gizmodo]
- Analyst says Amazon could sell 5 million Kindle Fires this holiday season. [BGR]
- LG’s mobile division is in hot water. Lower than expected quarterly losses. [Reuters]
- HTC Explorer (Pico) passes through the FCC. [WirelessGoodness]