It was only last week we posted a leaked Samsung roadmap only to have Samsung turn around and flat out deny on their official blog. Well, the guys over at telefonino managed to get themselves almost the same roadmap but this time — with expected launch dates, baby! Keep in mind the launch dates are listed in weeks and we are currently in W33 (week 33). Let’s get to it!
- GT-I8150 (W40) Android 2.3.3, 3.7-inch 480×800 display, HSDPA network support, 4GB of memory, 1.4GHz processor, 5 megapixel camera with 720p HD recording.
- GT-B5510 (W41) Android 2.2.2 smartphone with 2.8-inch display, 800MHz processor, QWERTY keyboard, 3MP camera.
- GT-S5360 (W42) Android 2.3.3, 3-inch screen with 240×320 resolution, 2MP camera.
- GT-S5610 (W42) Android 2.3.3, 2.4-inch 320×240 display, 5MP camera, 150 MB of internal memory and support for HSDPA networks.
- GT-I9220 (W43) Android 2.3.3, 4.3-inch 1280×720 Super AMOLED display, 1.4Ghz dual-core processor and 8MP camera.
- P6200 (W44) Honeycomb tablet with 7-inch 1024×600 Super AMOLED display, HSDPA support, 3MP rear camera, 2MP front facing.
- P6210 (W44) Honeycomb tablet, 7-inch 1024×600 Super AMOLED display, WiFi, 3MP rear camera, 2MP front facing.
- GT-I9210 (W48) Android 2.3.3, 4.5-inch 480×800 Super AMOLED display, supports 4G networks, 16 GB of memory, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and front facing 2MP, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n and 1750 mAh battery.
- GT-I9250 (W48) Android Ice Cream Sandwich, 4.65-inch 1280×720 Super AMOLED display, 5MP camera.