Greetings, Phandroids! It is I, Chris Chavez. After a week of running around the Electronics Entertainment Expo and subsequently trying to recover from the post event plague that gripped my body shortly thereafter, I am officially back. Today, we’ve posted a fair share of exciting news to our front page but for everything else, there is the Android Overload. Although a little skimpy, there’s still a few things left on the menu to satisfy your late night Android cravings. Enjoy. Chavez – out.
- Samsung Dart coming to T-Mobile June 15th [TMoNews]
- HTC eyeing NMT process to make thinner smartphones [Digitimes]
- Samsung Fascinate Receives minor software update. [Verizon]
- Lenovo to sell Android tablets as early as this summer [WSJ]
- The Orange Barcelona is a QWERTY-enabled Android phone from Huawei. [EuroDroid]
- Samsung has released the source code for the Infuse 4G (SGH-I997).
- Virgin Mobile still wants stock Android on their phones, but that doesn’t mean they are in support of rooting those devices. [PCMag]