Another week in the books, and what a week it was. The HTC Thunderbolt was finally released, Adobe released Flash Player 10.2 with Honeycomb compatibility, and the anticipation for CTIA is building up. The tech conference next week should bring plenty more Android news, but for now check out what we missed below:
- A red version of the HTC Incredible S has been spotted on Dutch retailer Dustin Home’s site.
- Several new tablets and phones have been priced in Spain. [FrAndroid]
- ZTE has posted their 2010 financial results. They didn’t do too bad.
- The Android 2.1 Ouku tablet is now available from LightInTheHouse.
- XDA has a massive thread with 300 flashable fonts for your rooted Android.
- Virgin Mobile has released a new music application for their Android users. [Android Community]
- The HTC EVO Shift 4G has received a promising unofficial build of CyanogenMod 7. [AndroidCentral]
- Spanish pricing for the Motorola XOOM, LG Optimus Pad, ASUS eePad, Acer Iconia A100 has been revealed. [UnwiredView]