What is rumored to be the very first iDEN Android handset – the Motorola Opus One – has just gotten a long list of detailed specifications leaked. Nothing mind numbing: 3MP camera with flash, unfortunate 2.5mm headset jack, Wi-Fi, etc… bu tmake no mistake about it, Push To Talk technology is what will fuel sales of the Opus One. Considering the customer type, its likely that the other less than stellar specs will be easily overlooked.
Motorola Opus One Specs:
- 3.1″ hVGA 320×480 capacitative touchscreen display
- 3 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- Proximity sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- microSD card slot
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Home, Menu, Back, Speaker buttons are capacitive buttons with haptic feedback
- iDEN PTT & PTX
- Android LBS which is integrated into the iDEN GPS engine
- “Enterprise email”
- Plastic-molded housing with some rubberized texture finishes
- 58mm in width, 118mm in length
- 100g weight
- 512MB Flash / 256MB of RAM
- 64k and 128k iDEN SIM card support
- Motorola dual-mic technology noise-canceling for noisy enviroments
- Flash Lite v3.1.x
- Some of the preloaded apps include: corporate email client with ActiveSync support, MOTONAV navigation app, barcode scanner, and document viewer.
Keep in mind these are just rumored specs from a BGR connect so grab the salt and shake it like a polaroid picture.