Samsung phones have A LOT going on. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are no different. It takes 15 minutes just to go through everything in the Settings app. Our full Tips & Tricks list has over 65(!) handy suggestions for Galaxy S8 owners. If you don’t want to read that massive list, we’ve got a condensed version in the video above.
The video will show you how to do the following things:
- Hard-press home button even when it’s not displayed
- Set-up the Always-on Display
- Use One-Handed mode
- Stop apps from being put to sleep
- Bring back the App Drawer icon
- Enable the Blue Light filter
- Download more Camera Modes
- How to use Bixby Vision
- Create GIFs with Smart Select
- Play audio on speaker and your phone
- Download the Forums for Android app
Check out the video to find out how to do all of these things. If you’re interested in more tips and tricks for the Galaxy S8 and S8+, be sure to read our full list.