If you haven’t yet started using Android Pay, now would be a good time. Google has just launched a promotion called “Tap 10” that will reward Android Pay users with free stuff when they use Android Pay between now and the end of February. You’ll win a $35 promo code for a free Chromecast if you’re able to rack up 10 purchases and if you score less, you’ll still get your hands on some free music.
Some important details:
- Taps/payments must be at least 5 minutes apart
- Rewards delivered as promotional code
- Offer ends February 29th at 11:59PM
- Promo codes expire March 31st at 11:59PM
- US Residents 18+ only
If you like free stuff, here is a thought: pull over whenever you pass a 7-Eleven, buy a small slurpee or something that costs a buck, and be on your way. You’ll get 10 slurpees and a Chromecast for one super low price.
To get started just:
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the Android Pay app
- Add a valid credit or debit card
- Start making purchases!
Oh, and if you’re wondering what that girl is doing in the featured image, she’s playing games through Chromecast. Yep, that’s possible. Discuss more of what’s possible with Chromecast on our Chromecast Forums!