HTC has begun pushing out an update to the One M8 for the Gallery. This update allows users to adjust UFocus intensity, which is sure to make M8 owners very happy. UFocus is notoriously strong with the bokeh effect, but now you can adjust it to your liking with a new slider bar. One M8 users are not the only ones to get new Gallery features.
All Sense 6 devices can now use Dimension Plus and Pan 360. With Dimension Plus you can add minor 3D effects to your photos, and Pan 360 is HTC’s version of Photosphere. You can also expect bug fixes and performance improvements in this update. If you have a HTC One M8 or Sense 6 device you can get the update for HTC Gallery in the Play Store at the link below.
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- Get an HTC Double Dip case for $1, 50% off or
- Get an unlocked HTC One M8 for $370 (reburbis
- One M8 GPe Lollipop delay
- Check out the HTC One M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Gallery, HTC One M8, HTC Sense 6, Sense 6