The Motorola Moto X is about to be the subject of yet another sale. Starting tomorrow, we’ll see the phone marked down a hefty $100 for a full 2 days. The deal is only good for the 32GB model (we’re assuming all carrier models including the unlocked T-Mobile variant), which will bring the grand total to about $350 for a brand spankin’ new 2013 flagship.
The sale kicks off at 12AM (ET) tonight, so you might want to stay up late if you have your heart set on picking one up. Those on the fence can check out our in-depth review of the Moto X here. We’ve also supplied a quick link to the Moto X on Motomaker below.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X