If you thought last year’s Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 and 6.3 were blurring the lines between phone and tablet, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Mega 7.0 is looking to sh*t all over that. Leaked online for China Mobile thanks to a 3rd party case manufacturer, this Samsung Galaxy Mega followup (SM-T2558 and SM-T2556) is said to feature a whopping 7-inch 720p display, one that is sure to push the limits of your new skinny jeans.
Keep in mind the Mega has never been a power house. It’s merely a way for Samsung to tackle the affordable phablet market, one that is currently left wide open by smartphone OEMs. Other specs for the Mega 7.0 include a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, 1.5GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage. You can see from the leaked image above that Samsung will once again follow the “faux leather” design language made popular by their Note line.
No word on US availability or pricing, but knowing Samsung — they’ll have a Mega for every market. We’ll keep an eye out.
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.