More great deals for more great phones are rolling in just in time for Mother’s Day. Big Red (our affectionate code name for Verizon) is knocking $100 off some of their biggest and best phones.
The latest flagships by HTC and Samsung — the HTC One M8 and the Samsung Galaxy S5 — are taken down to just $99.99 on a new two-year contract. Meanwhile, the phablet known as the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 gets taken down to about $200. For what it’s worth, the HTC One Max has also been knocked down to $99.99 if you’re interested in the only phablet HTC has released to date.
The deals are all sitting right here, and will be available to you until the day after Mother’s Day — that’s May 12th if you haven’t been keeping up on your calendar. Need to see if any of these phones are worth your hard-earned money? Look no further than the collection of handy links below.
- Speck unveils Galaxy S6 cases for their popul
- SanDisk's 200GB microSD card
- Will you buy M9 or S6?
- Gear VR: S6 + Edge edition
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.