It’s been awhile since we heard from the Google Glass team about their road trip that first began late last year. Back in October, they made their first stop in Durham, North Carolina where, as shown in the video above, they had a pretty nice little turnout.
Today, the Project Glass team is finally back announcing the next stop on their US road tour: Atlanta, Georgia. Those looking to get a firsthand look at Google Glass can head on over to the The Foundry at Puritan Mill (916 Joseph E Lowery Blvd NW), where the festivities will begin Saturday, February 8th and end on Sunday, February 9th — 10am to 6pm.
During the event, you’ll be able to try on Google Glass for yourself, check out Glass’ new “Titanium” frames, chat it up with the Glass team, and munch on treats and drinks — all on the house, of course. Don’t forget you’ll need to RSVP if you plan on attending. Link provided below. Anyone planning on going?
- Google Glass XE21.0 update rolling out, here's what's new
- The 'most connected man in the world' could be us in 10 years
- Google Glass XE20.1 update gives access to all contacts with messaging options
- Google Glass patent shows a much less dorky design
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.