Motorola is once again handing out promo codes for $150 off the Moto X, giving buyers one last chance before Christmas to pick up the phone at a discount. We can thank the Today Show. After featuring the Moto X on the morning news and talk show, would-be buyers have been provided with a promo code that can be redeemed for steep discounts on the customizable smartphone.
While buyers can score $150 off the off-contract price of the Moto X, they can also opt to get 50 percent off the contract price of the phone with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. Here’s how:
- Visit Motorola’s sign-up page
- Fill in your information
- Enter promo code todayshow50
- Choose your promotion and answer a few questions
After completing the above steps you should receive a promo code good for your chosen discount. Act fast, though. As with previous offers this one is available for a limited time only.
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X