When it comes to true smartphone innovation, manufacturers are seemingly having a tough time coming up with new ideas or ways at tackling the traditional candy bar slate. LG is hoping the world will take notice of their latest handset — the upcoming LG G2 — by the unique way they’ve moved the power/volume buttons from the sides of the device, onto its back.LG promises this will make their handset feel more natural, with buttons in a now more comfortable position (much like the back of a beautiful young woman).
To highlight this innovative new
gimmick feature, LG has uploaded an all new, extremely dramatic video showcasing how the buttons not only perform their primary functions, but can also be used as shortcuts to quickly open up Quick Memo (LG’s note taking app) or act as a shutter button while in the camera app. Have a watch, and let us know what you think.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the LG G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G2