When the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini was officially unveiled back in May, the Korean manufacturer was mum on US availability, announcing only that the device would be available for international markets. The smaller version (and lesser spec’d) version of the Samsung Galaxy S4, it seems we now know the Mini could be headed to Verizon.
The folks at Engadget were tipped off with the device (SCH-I435) pictured in the wild, complete with Verizon boot animation, branding on its rear, and quick size comparison with the iPhone 5. We’re not sure how many of you are interested in this device, but it seems the S4 Mini will be going head-to-head with the also small but more powerful Moto X.
While pricing for either device hasn’t been confirmed, I think it goes without saying that the S4 will need to hit that sub-$200 pricing lest it face the same backlash as the X.
- AT&T Galaxy S4 Mini w/ HD Voice now available
- Sprint intros free WiFi calling
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and S4 Mini now availa
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini