A mysterious Motorola device going be the model number XT1056 has just passed through the FCC, and judging by its radio bands, appears to be headed to the Now Network. The Motorola XT1056 houses all the necessary frequencies to ensure it works without a hitch on Sprint’s LTE network, as well as a few SIM-locked HSPA+ frequencies as well. Also on board is support for Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, and WiFi 802.11ac.
Naturally we’re going to assume this could be none other than a Sprint variant of the much rumored Motorola X Phone (XFON), a device we saw pictured not too long ago headed for AT&T. That device too recently passed through the FCC carrying the model number XT1058. Seems Motorola could be planning for a cross carrier release of something, but what? (Whispers) XFON.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Motorola X Phone forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola X Phone, Motorola XT1056