We knew they were coming, but today marks the official rollout of Samsung Experience Shops in Best Buy’s across the country. Their newest location has just opened up shop at the Best Buy in New York Square, with CEO JK Shin along with CEO of Best Buy Huber Joly on hand for the event. To celebrate the launch, Samsung put together a nice little party, even going as far as flying out musical guest Bruno Mars for entertainment.
Samsung plans to open up more than 1,400 Experience Shops in Best Buys all over the country by early summer. That’s a whole lotta Samsung devices. Looks like Samsung is ensuring everyone will know all about the Samsung Galaxy S4 in time for its debut on just about every US carrier under the sun. Providing they can meet the “overwhelming” demand.
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Deal: 60% off Sony memory
- Chrome adds pull to refresh
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.