Today is the day, fellow HTC fans! The HTC One is the best device of the year for many (including our very own Chris) and it is all but guaranteed to sell like hot pancakes. If you have been holding your breath on this one it’s time to pull the trigger. The HTC One is available from 3 major US carriers as of today – Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile.
HTC One pricing and availability
- T-Mobile: Magenta’s HTC One costs $99.99 with a $20 monthly device payment for 24 months. You can also purchase the phone for $579.99. (Stores will have it available the 24th). Either way, customers get a free car dock for a limited time. Sounds like an awesome deal to me!
- AT&T: Ma Bell’s HTC One costs $199.99 on a 2-year contract, but it can also be purchased off contract for $599.99.
- Sprint: As for Sprint’s HTC One, it will cost $99.99 if you sign a 2-year contract and bring your number from another carrier. Not bringing your number would add $100, making the HTC One $199.99 on-contract and $549.99 off-contract.
We have a couple great deals here. If you are set on purchasing the HTC One, you can’t go wrong with one of these offers. T-Mobile’s new UNcarrier plans look great if you don’t mind paying full price for your device over the course of 2 years (with very affordable plans). A down payment of $99 for what could be the best smartphone of the year is not hard to swallow.
Sprint’s offer is also great, but only if you are switching carriers and can import your number. If you need to upgrade or start off fresh (with a new number) you will have pay $199, just like with AT&T.
Still, the HTC One is worth $200. So go ahead and place your orders! Are you getting one? Which is your carrier of choice? Don’t forget we have a review coming for you very soon, so be on the lookout for that if you are still not quite sure.
- HTC One M8 gets Lollipop
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.