If you’re in the market for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 then head over to Woot.com and see the daily deal they’re dangling in front of everyone’s faces. They have the 10.1 inch S Pen tablet for $330. It’s the 16GB version and it’s refurbished, but for this price (it’s usually $500) you won’t find much better anywhere else. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 features a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, a 5 megapixel camera with flash as well as a 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera, a 7,000 mAh battery, the ability to expand memory up to 64GB with a microSD card slot, and more.
As with most Woots this thing is available for a limited time only — about 9 hours (or until it’s all sold out) as of the time of this writing — so you’ll want to move fast. You can have it in “deep grey” or white, if you so choose, so don’t linger too long on that particular decision. Let us know if you’re “in for one” in the comments.
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- Official: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available
- US Cellular launches 4G-enabled Galaxy Note 1
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1