I loved the device when we got an opportunity to play with it at MWC 2013 earlier this year and after only 40 days since it was released in its homeland of Korea, the LG Optimus G Pro is celebrating over 500,000 devices sold. Not bad at, LG. Not bad at all.
A combination of LG’s unobtrusive UX and the 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor made the phone fly through everyday tasks. Sure, it shares design similarities with the Galaxy Note 2, but where we likely wont see a Galaxy Note with similar specs until much later in the year, LG’s already mentioned that the Optimus G Pro should be available before the closing of Q2 here in the US. Now let’s see if LG/Google will announce a Nexus variant for Google IO 2013.
- Also available today from AT&T: HTC One
- LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T gets value pac
- LG Optimus G Pro sells 1 million handsets in
- What’s the best Android phone as of Jun
- Check out the LG Optimus G Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus G Pro