According to HTC, demand in the US for their latest flagship is higher than any phone the manufacturer has released to date. The company has confirmed that pre-orders/pre-registers in the States have reached “several hundred thousand” as we near the HTC One’s late April release for AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile.
As for that release, HTC has been apologetic about the delay, confirming that they have addressed supply issues and are now on track to deliver the One as promised. The phone will launch this week in the UK, Germany, and Taiwan. Though figures were not released, HTC hopes to fulfill pre-orders in those markets by the end of April.
The company reassured eager smartphone buyers that the “HTC One will be well worth the wait.”
If you’d like, you can pre-register for the HTC One here:
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One