Haven’t seen enough of Samsung’s Galaxy S4 in our hands-on or the many official videos released since its March 14th New York City event? Welp, another event has been posted by Samsung, this time on the SamsungTomorrow YouTube channel. The video overview gives us a closer look at some of the biggest new software features you can look forward to, including Air View without the S Pen, dual camera, and more.
I must warn you that the video does feature some very cheesy music unlike the kind you’d find in a cheap infomercial, but if you can get past that and are dying to see Samsung show some of these new features off on video then it shouldn’t bother you. Hit the play button above and see if Samsung’s sales pitch will be enough to entice you to make a purchase.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Phone burn victim gets free HTC
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4