It looks like LG will soon come to town with a new LG Optimus LTE as the third edition in this line has leaked. It was spotted in LG’s home base of Korea, and it will apparently come with a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, a 720p display,a 2,420mAh battery, and will come with Android 4.1.2 out of the box.
It gets iis name from the LTE radios sitting inside, obviously, so you can expect 4G speeds, as well. This device won’t challenge LG’s new Optimus G line, but it could be a nice option for folks who need a 4G smartphone at inexpensive costs. The Optimus LTE 3 is said to be headed to store shelves later this year, but don’t be surprised if its launch is limited. SK Telekom will be offering it, at least, so we know LG’s got its home front covered.
[via Unwired View]
- LG Optimus F7 launches as Optimus LTE 3 in Ko
- Nexus 5 back in stock on Google Play (all colors)
- LG announces G3 Screen with NUCLUN mobile processor
- New internet trend sees people using live rab
- Check out the LG Optimus LTE 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus LTE 3