As promised, Samsung is delivering a fix for a security hole in the Exynos architecture found in devices such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S2. First to receive the patch are T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Sprint’s Samsung Epic 4G Touch.
Both updates are small and provide only minor tweaks and fixes otherwise. The Epic 4G Touch will receive software version FL24. The Galaxy Note 2 will move UVALL4. Owners of either device can expect the update to arrive over the air. New software can be checked for by heading to the ‘About phone’ menu under Settings.
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the Samsung Epic 4G Touch forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.