If you’re on Facebook, you might want to run on over to Samsung Mobile USA’s Facebook page here and register your new Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2. Why? Because if you do, Samsung will send a “care package” your way as a free gift. Inside, you’ll find one of their official Flip Covers (in either pink, blue, orange, or guacamole) and a few NFC TecTiles.
What’s more, newly registered Samsung owners will also receive a 50%-off coupon code for the accessory of their choice on Samsung’s official web store. There you can get a spare battery for the device of your device, bluetooth headset, or even additional Flip Covers for half off. Not too bad, right?
UPDATE: If you don’t have a Galaxy Note 2 or Galaxy S3, you wont receive a Flip Cover or the TecTiles. You do still get the 50% off coupon as a door prize.
You’ll need to enable the Facebook app first, then revisit the link to get the popup for registering your device. Enter in the necessary information and you’ll then receive an email to receive your care package. Better hurry as supplies are limited.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 gets KitKat
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.