After announcing the handset for a launch alongside the One X+, a delay forced AT&T to push the release of the HTC One VX back to December 7th. According to the calendar December 7th is today, and according to AT&T the One VX is now in stock online and in stores. The One VX is an Android 4.0/Sense 4 device priced reasonably at $49.99 on contract.
The highlights of the One VX include its slim unibody design, 4.5-inch qHD display, dual-core 1.2GHz processor, and 5MP camera. It is privy to all the enhancements of HTC Sense, including Beats Audio and ImageSense technology.
If you are planning to pick up the phone, which is exclusive to AT&T, drop by our One VX forums over at AndroidForums to share your thoughts and opinions on the new phone.
- HTC One X+ and HTC One VX headed to AT&T
- HTC One VX hands-on at CTIA MobileCON 2012 [V
- AT&T to officially carry the HTC One X+
- OnePlus first retail store, Black Friday deals
- Check out the HTC One VX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One VX