Tucked away neatly in the HTC One X+ press release was word that the HTC One S and the HTC One X would be getting a great software upgrade this month. The company confirmed that Jelly Bean would be headed to these two devices, as well as the latest version of HTC Sense — HTC Sense+, if you haven’t heard.
Sense 4+ will add Tap and Go, which is a feature that allows users to connect their smartphones to a Beats speakers’4 unit simply by tapping it with their phone. It’ll also bring a new version of HTC Watch, as well as a video hub app.
If you’re using a version of the device through a carrier you may be subject to delays as they do further testing and/or evaluation, but those with unlocked devices should be enjoying the device by Halloween.
- Android version breakdown for June 2014
- Android 4.3 for EVO 4G LTE [DOWNLOAD]
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.