Tucked away neatly in the HTC One X+ press release was word that the HTC One S and the HTC One X would be getting a great software upgrade this month. The company confirmed that Jelly Bean would be headed to these two devices, as well as the latest version of HTC Sense — HTC Sense+, if you haven’t heard.
Sense 4+ will add Tap and Go, which is a feature that allows users to connect their smartphones to a Beats speakers’4 unit simply by tapping it with their phone. It’ll also bring a new version of HTC Watch, as well as a video hub app.
If you’re using a version of the device through a carrier you may be subject to delays as they do further testing and/or evaluation, but those with unlocked devices should be enjoying the device by Halloween.
- Device encryption requirements lifted
- Hands-on: HTC One M9 Help app
- 9 HTC One M9 Themes
- New Android Pay details arrive
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.