Sony’s latest, the Xperia GX, is now available in Japan from NTT DoCoMo. The phone launches as one of Sony’s top-specced handsets, featuring a 4.6-inch 720p display, dual-core CPU, and 13MP camera. The new phone eschews Sony’s more recent stylings for a curved design more reminiscent of last year’s hardware, but the phone still manages to be a real looker. For the moment it seems there are no plans to release the device outside of the Land of the Rising Sun, but with IFA on the horizon there is a chance we could see a global version debut, if not a new device that trumps the Xperia GX altogether.
- Sony Xperia GX Hits The FCC – Boasts AT
- Sony announces Xperia GX, Xperia SX for Japan
- Sony Xperia LT29i specs revealed? Snapdragon
- New internet trend sees people using live rab
- Check out the Sony Xperia GX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia GX