Motorola DROID 4 owners will soon get to participate in an upcoming soak test. These tests are sent to a group of users who’ve signed up to Motorola’s feedback program, and the build getting tested usually heads out to the rest of the user-base a short time after (barring any unforeseen bugs, of course).
While a majority of these tend to be bug fixing updates there’s reason to believe this one could bring Ice Cream Sandwich. Motorola promised a landing date of Q3 2012 for the frozen treat, and a Motorola forum manager reminded people in an “ICS waiting room” thread to opt-in to the feedback program.
We won’t know until the update is actually headed out to testers, though, so let’s save the “hoorahs” until then. Hopefully things go off without an issue and everyone can take part in no time. [via Droid-Life]
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4