If you are looking for a top-of-the-line smartphone, there is no doubt both the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the HTC One X are in your radar. Both devices offer the best specs around, great features and awesome performance. They both also come with a pretty hefty price-tag, though. Paying premium for the best smartphones in the world seems to be becoming part of the past, though. This weekend brings us some of the best deals we have seen in a while, offering both devices for a price we can’t refuse.
Amazon is selling the AT&T HTC One X for $79.99 and the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 for $119.99. They are both 16 GB versions. And while the HTC One X price applies to both new contracts and upgrades, the Samsung Galaxy S3 will cost a bit more for existing customers ($149.99).
- Buy the AT&T HTC One X (White)
- Buy the AT&T HTC One X (Grey)
- Buy the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 (blue)
You simply can’t go wrong with any of these smartphones. The only question remaining is whether you are willing to stick with, or switch to the devices’ carriers. If one of these sounds right, though, right now is about the best time to sign up.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 wont be updated to Android Lollipop
- Samsung Galaxy S III deal
- Samsung Galaxy S line evolution in GIF form
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
TAGS: HTC One X , Samsung Galaxy S3