Yesterday, we got some of our first looks at the Motorola RAZR HD. There wasn’t much to be seen except a nice looking display and a back plate reminiscent to an ugly Christmas sweater.
We expected Verizon’s version, which should come to market as the Motorola DROID RAZR HD, to look nearly identical, and thanks to a new leak we can now confirm that.
The only difference we can see is the absence of a couple of unsightly holes on the international version (and since that is just a test unit we imagine those won’t appear at retail).
Verizon’s version is clearly donned with the 4G LTE logo Verizon tends to use on its smartphones. We’re still waiting on concrete details regarding the device’s specs but at least it looks presentable aesthetically. [DroidForums, thanks Scott!]
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the Motorola RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.