If splurging on an unlocked version of the Sony Xperia Tipo doesn’t sound like your thing, folks in the UK interested in the handset should be happy to learn that it will also be offered through two carrier partners. The entry-level handset, which features a 3.2-inch display, 800MHz CPU, and Android 4.0, was never expected to break the bank, but it wouldn’t be surprising to see the phone offered for free when coupled with a monthly plan on either Orange or O2. The former lists the phone as “coming soon” as a monthly and pay-as-you-go option, while the latter says to expect the phone in August.
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Sony announces Xperia Tipo and Xperia Tipo Du
- Samsung announces all metal Galaxy A5 and A3
- Secret of Mana now available for Android
- Check out the Sony Xperia Tipo forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia tipo