Ladies and gentlemen, get those styli ready. Here comes the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. While the company hasn’t officially named a release date for the device, an online pre-order has been followed up with the appearance of the tablet’s first commercial. The ad shows off the Note 10.1’s stylus input and features such as shape match, positioning the slate as the perfect tool for business types looking to make a good impression. The spot surfaced on the YouTube channel of the company responsible for filling in the commercial’s cast, so Samsung might not be quite ready to go all-in on advertising for the Note 10.1 just yet. But the time is coming, so don’t be surprised to see the new tablet on shelves very soon.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1