Yesterday night we told you guys about how Australian carrier Telstra may have let the cat out of the bag, confirming the unconfirmed, that HTC has been busy preparing the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the HTC One S and HTC One XL. With no official word from HTC on exactly which of their devices would be updated to the newest Google dessert, many were left scratching their heads. That changes today with HTC officially confirming for the first time that Jelly Bean will, in fact, be coming to their HTC One X, HTC One XL (S4 equipped version), and HTC One S. Here’s what HTC had to say,
“We know HTC fans are excited to get their hands on Google’s latest version of Android. At this point in time, we can confirm that we have plans to upgrade our HTC One X, HTC One XL and HTC One S to Jelly Bean. Please stay tuned for more updates regarding device upgrades, timing and other details about HTC and Jelly Bean.”
As you can see, no word on the timing of updates (carriers play a large role in when they can and will roll out) but we’ll keep you posted.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.