There’s nothing quite like like the taste of fresh toasted marshmallows from the campfire on a warm summer night. The same goes for this Motorola Droid X who almost met an early demise after its owner had a “one too many,” and dropped the X face first into a blazing campfire. I’m sure you’re wondering, did the Droid X make it? Well, it looks like the X is fully functional with the touch screen, physical buttons, camera and earpiece/speaker in mostly working condition. Oh man, those Droids… they do.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X