If the Australian carrier Telstra is to be believed, it looks like HTC is getting ready a handful jelly beans to drop onto the HTC One XL (S4 version of the HTC One X) and HTC One S. Telstra’s site currently lists HTC as “preparing” an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for each of those devices, but doesn’t have a date on when HTC will submit it for testing.
HTC has yet to provide a specific list of handsets they plan to upgrade to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, although they did mention it will be coming to a variety of their current devices. It only makes sense it will land on their flagship One series lineup first.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One S, HTC One X, HTC One XL