I can’t tell you how bummed out I was when T-Mobile decided to forgo releasing the black version of the HTC One S here in the states. Not that I particularly had anything against the blue one (the color gradient on it is beautiful), I just happen to prefer my devices matte black. You can imagine my surprise when a black version of the HTC One S popped up on TMoNews today, complete with T-Mobile branding. So, where can you get one? Sorry, folks. This is for employees only. Apparently, these black One S’s are performance incentives for T-Mobile employees only, much like we’ve seen in the past with the red RAZR for Verizon employees. No telling if these will hit T-Mobile stores in the future, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One S