The Sony Xperia Ion continues to find a home for itself in North America with Rogers launching the device today for Canadian consumers. The Ion, which is available in the US from AT&T, is priced as low as $49.99 on a three-year contract and can be purchased outright for $549.99. The phone might take a back seat to devices like the Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC One X, but for the price you still get a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 4.6-inch HD display, 12MP camera, and LTE connectivity. The phone ships with Android 2.3 but an upgrade pathway to Ice Cream Sandwich is already in place.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Sony Xperia Ion forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Ion