The last we heard the Motorola Atrix 2 was scheduled to receive Android 4.0 sometime in Q3 of this year. With the end of the second quarter approaching fast, a new leak of Ice Cream Sandwich has leaked for the AT&T handset. Surfacing on Motorola’s internal servers, the update takes the Atrix 2 to software version 67.21.123. News of the leak first appeared over at the XDA Developers Forums, and several developers are currently testing out the update files before making the software available for download. At the moment one thing that seems to be clear is that the update comes with a locked bootloader.
A dash of fresh software should breathe some life into the Atrix 2, which was recently succeeded by the Motorola Atrix HD.
[via XDA Forums | Thanks, Nick!]
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola ATRIX 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 2