Motorola has updated their Android Software Upgrade timeline with some new information regarding Android 4.0 for several devices. Ice Cream Sandwich will begin rolling out to the the Motorola XOOM Family Edition and a selection of international handsets including the Motorola RAZR in Q2. In Q3, the Motorola Atrix 4G, Atrix 2, and Photon 4G are scheduled to see the update as well as the XOOM 2, XOOM 2 Family Edition, and both WiFi XYBOARD models.
Devices confirmed for the update but without a set date include the Motorola DROID 4, Droid Bionic, Droid RAZR, Droid RAZR MAXX, and Verizon’s XYBOARD tablets. The Motorola Electrify also makes the cut.
Motorola looks to have a full slate when it comes to updates, but the good news is that the majority of their high-end phones and tablets will see Ice Cream Sandwich at some point in the coming months. You can check out the full roadmap over at their site to see the exact breakdown of model, region, and expected delivery date.
- Leak: Let’s Talk offering Verizon One M
- How Android beat iOS to fingerprint unlock, a
- Apple copies Android, fails to set the bar wi
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.