For those that pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S3 on day one, it appears as if Verizon has already begun shipping out Samsung’s latest flagship, sending out shipping confirmation emails to a few lucky orderers’ inboxes. The dates seem to be varied with most of those notified set to find the device on their doorsteps this Thursday, July 5th, while others are being notified of the 6th. Either way, as it so often goes with phone releases, sometimes it pays to pre-order. More than often you’ll get your coveted device in your hands before its official release.
Thanks, Cory, Dave and everyone else who sent this in!
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3