For those that pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S3 on day one, it appears as if Verizon has already begun shipping out Samsung’s latest flagship, sending out shipping confirmation emails to a few lucky orderers’ inboxes. The dates seem to be varied with most of those notified set to find the device on their doorsteps this Thursday, July 5th, while others are being notified of the 6th. Either way, as it so often goes with phone releases, sometimes it pays to pre-order. More than often you’ll get your coveted device in your hands before its official release.
Thanks, Cory, Dave and everyone else who sent this in!
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3