Samsung said they’d begin the upgrade to Android 4.0 for select devices in their Galaxy Tab series starting this month, and one of those tablets, the Tab 7.7, seems to be one of the first in line. Users in Germany and Austria are reporting that the upgrade is headed out to their 7.7 inch tablet via Kies.
We’re not sure if any other European countries will be getting the pleasure of downloading it soon but we’ll keep our eye on the delightful situation. If you live in either of those countries and have a Tab 7.7 let us know if you’re able to pull it down. [via PocketDroid]
- Dutch court rules Galaxy Tab does not infring
- Verizon announces Ice Cream Sandwich update f
- LG sues Samsung over OLED display patents, Ga
- Apple wins EU-wide ban on Galaxy Tab 7.7
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7