Huawei seems to be coming with a new, interesting option for those who like physical QWERTY keyboards. It’s the Huawei M660, and PhoneArena seems to have found it lounging about on a nice oak table.
Its layout features a portrait-oriented 4-row design without staggering columns. The display is 3.2 inches and this thing will be coming with Android 2.3.
We’re going to assume this won’t be a powerhouse but it should be able to old its own for everyday use. We don’t have much for a price or a release date, and even the name is not quite certain yet — it could be called the “ Huawei Ascend Q” once it lands on store shelves, but that’s still up in the air.
But it most certainly looks to be headed to cricket and this would seem to be a perfect option for those who prefer that service. Be sure to check out more images at the source link. [PhoneArena]
- Huawei Ascend Q now available from Cricket, p
- Google exec confirms Chromecast V2 and Backdrop API for developers
- T-Mobile HTC One M8 now receiving EYE Experience + Android 4.4.4 (Verizon tomorrow)
- Moto 360 update: Android Wear 4.4W.2 with loads of new improvements
- Check out the Huawei M660 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Huawei Ascend Q forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Huawei Ascend Q, Huawei M660