It may not be “designed for humans,” but the latest to come out of Sony’s camp is the all new Xperia Miro and it’s “made out of imagination.” The sexy little device was unveiled tonight via Sony’s Facebook page after the announcement date was pushed forward thanks to fans “likes.”
Sad to say, the device wasn’t met with the warmest reception. More than a few Sony fans who were a tad disappointed after hoping for a spec’d out Hayabusa, and although specs for the Xperia Miro weren’t specifically addressed, this looks to be little more than a mid-range device for the masses. Expect a 3.5-inch display, 5MP rear with complimentary front facing camera, all running on Android 4.0 and the latest Timescape UI.
There’s still plenty of time left in the year, so let’s hope Sony has a few more falcons up their sleeve. You can watch the quick Xperia Miro ad in the video below. Let me know what you guys think.
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Carphone Warehouse expected to ship Sony Xper
- Happy Thanksgiving from Phandroid!
- Google Play Movies & TV Cyber Weekend deal
- Check out the Sony Xperia Miro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Miro