Images and specs of the LG “Cayenne” LS860 hit the internet just some days ago, but it seems Brief Mobile is not stopping there, and they have gotten their hands on more details, as well as an image. The Slideout QWERTY device seems to be much better than we expected.
According to the source, the device will come with a 4-inch 800×480 IPS display, a 1.2 GHz sual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, NFC, 4G LTE connectivity and 1 GB of RAM. Check out the spec sheet below for all the details:
This is not all Brief Mobile has for us, though. The team also managed to get release information from its source. According to the ninja, the LG “Cayenne” will be released through Sprint during the third quarter of 2012.
The device is still not the best, but it looks like it will be able to hold its own. It carries a very capable processor, and it is a great option for those who like devices with physical keyboards. I still miss a good physical keyboard. Do you?
- [LG Overload] Sprint-bound Cayenne makes pits
- Sprint’s LG Cayenne LS860 surfaces agai
- Sprint’s LG Cayenne (LS860) With 5-Row
- Sundar Pichai promoted to head of Google products
- Check out the LG Cayenne forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Cayenne