Customers who pre-ordered the HTC One X from Rogers have been notified that the shipping process has begun. While a status of “shipped” has yet to be appended to orders, this should change in the next day or two. Rogers hasn’t come clean on an exact release date for the One X even though they have been taking reservations. Rumors first pointed towards the end of the month but then shifted to April 20th, and that date is now looking even more likely given the timing. The One X can be had on Rogers for as low as $169.99 when signing up for a new three-year service agreement.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X