Rogers already has the HTC One X up for pre-order, but a specific release date for the phone has not be announced. The assumption has been that it will launch before the end of the month, and a new leak suggests that April 20th is the date to watch. Rogers will receive the same LTE version of the One X that will come to AT&T in the US, which features a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor compared to the quad-core Tegra 3 chip of the international HSPA+ version. The handset will be priced at $169.99 on a three-year contract.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X