The HTC Sensation is getting more Ice Cream Sandwich love. With the update to Android 4.0 already live in some regions, the UK’s Vodafone has completed testing of the update, which should now be pushing to all devices. The rollout will be staggered, so users may be waiting a minute before seeing the new software pulled to their handset. Vodafone suggests the “Settings > About Phone > Software Update > Check now” trick for the impatient.
I guess we can now say that the move to Ice Cream Sandwich has begun in earnest. It’s not happening as quickly as we had hoped, but with more devices getting the green light each day Android 4.0’s place in the distribution chart should be growing.
- Cyanogenmod 9 nightlies come to HTC Sensation
- T-Mobile: Android 4.0 testing for HTC Sensati
- HTC Sensation users on Cincinnati Bell receiv
- HTC Sensation, Sensation XE and Vivid Get ICS
- Check out the HTC Sensation forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Sensation